Subject: [amos-list] Re: What's up with AmosNG?
From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 01:14:09 +0100

From: roger buckley <[email-masked]>

Hello Sasu

On 09-Aug-99, you wrote:

> From:   "Sasu Lintula" <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hi all,
> 
> just have to tell you that the Pinball Construction Kit ([pre-]beta) is
> finally seeing light:D It's going to be so good that I'm trying to $ell it
> somewhere - actually never thought that it could work at all:P
> 

> There's other thing; I need more beta-testers with different configs. At
> the moment there are only Andy (H), Christopher and Palle who has promised
> to help me out:|

My system is Amiga 1200 68050/50 Viper Mk 5 and 8MB Ram, is this any use to
you?> 

> [Sasu Lintula]
> 

regards 

roger

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
For details on ONElist�s NEW FRIENDS & FAMILY program, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html